CR Electrics COVID-19 Response
We are doing our best to reduce the spread of COVID-19 ensuring the safety of our staff and customers.
We are actively responding to Government regulations as well as advice provided from the World Health Organisation.
We are following these measures to do our part in stopping the spread of COVID-19:
- Wearing masks at all times when dealing with our customers and in public spaces in the Melbourne region
- Frequent cleaning our offices, workshops and work sites, including the availability of hand sanitiser on all sites and in vehicles
- Maintaining strict 1.5m social distancing
- Reducing face-to-face meetings, toolbox talks and pre-starts to as few employees as possible
- Regular communication with employees regarding reinforcing correct hygiene, self-isolation and social distancing practices